Sales | Business Development Representative - Klear.ai
Sales | Business Development Representative - Junior Level
Who We Are
Klear.ai is a dynamic, young company providing innovative and highly effective approaches to a range of insurance providers as well as leading public sector and private corporate customers.
Specifically, we show our clients how to best use and optimize their valuable reserve of insurance data and metadata using our custom artificial intelligence and machine learning models together with our tailored workflow automation solutions.
Headquartered in Southern California, Klear.ai has more than 80 professionals located across the US, Canada, and India.
You Are The Difference
Our Sales & Business Development Representative will work directly with our Marketing and Sales department. Your core responsibility will be to seek and develop new business opportunities by contacting potential leads. Strong communication skills are needed to cultivate relationships with potential customers.
Our best candidates are independent thinkers, highly motivated and results-driven. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, proactive environment and easily foster successful relationships with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
Industry training and development is included as part of your professional development and will be critical for your success.
• Conduct lead generation campaigns, with target market and timing direction provided by Sales Leadership.
• Follow a clear process for lead generation using various methods (cold calling, cold emailing, etc.).
• Document all activity within the CRM in order to track activity and measure results.
• Prepare data for the Monthly Management Reports involving all Inside Sales activities as requested by Sales leadership.
• Work with Sales leadership to identify gaps in processes and potential improvements.
• Make process adjustments as needed to support objectives and outcomes.
• Assist Sales Leadership with other projects or tasks as required.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 2 years of business development, sales or inside sales experience
• Demonstrated - highly motivated, competitive, self-starter
• High degree of confidence to interact with “C” level executive and other decision-makers
• Must understand how to deliver a compelling message to a business executive and leverage interest they create into an opportunity
• Strong ability to actively listen and determine customer’s needs
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, discipline, attention to detail, high energy and a “can-do” attitude, balance multiple tasks
• Ability to understand technology and communicate it’s business value to prospects
Why Choose Klear.ai
Learn and grow your career with a great team!
Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
Develop your expertise with AI/ML Platforms
Competitive Compensation Plans
Flexible Work/Life Balance
Benefits & Bonuses
US Work Authorization Required
Klear.ai is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contact - Please reach out to me directly if you would like more information about this position.